🗣 UPDATE | Day 2 suspended due to lack of daylight. Due to earlier weather late starters couldn't complete their rounds.
📕 PROCEDURE FOR TOMORROW
❗️ All competitors who have not completed their second round MUST be at club at 7am for 7:15am to resume round 2.
👮🏻♂️ Upon completion of all day 2 rounds a decision will be made based on the weather whether we move to either a 16 or 32 qualifiers each section.
👨🏻💻 High handicap will be the first group to start play after the draw.
🤞🏻 We hope the draw will be approximately 9:30 -10.00am
⛈ The forecast for 7-8am isn’t great so please check here for updates. We apologies for the inconvenience.