Welcome to Duff House Royal Golf Club
The original Duff House Golf Club was formally constituted on 1st March 1910 to a plan by the late James Braid. The brilliant Golf Architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie (who later went on to design the World famous “Augusta National”) redesigned the course in 1923, finishing the project in 1924.
The course is a flat, beautifully manicured parkland course with little rough. The large “Mackenzie” two-tiered greens, many well positioned bunkers and trees make the course a severe but fair challenge to golfers of all abilities.
The Course is bounded by the River Deveron, which proves to be a hazard for those who wander off the tee at the 7th, 16th and 17th holes. Practice ground, pitching area and putting green are available to visitors. The professional has a well-stocked shop and private tuition is available by appointment.
The clubhouse has a large comfortable bar and lounge area, offering commanding views over the first and eighteenth holes with the Hill of Doune and the River Deveron as a backdrop. Full catering facilities are available and visitors are most welcome.